Currently I have a problem from a system that is not working properly (ref in Stack Overflow). It surely has many issues that might be related to both code optimization (PHP) as well as DB optimization.
I have made most of the code public at GitHub. I will not ask for volunteers to review all my public code (if you volunteer I will appreciate the help). But I would like to ask if the following types of questions are appropriate to either CodeReview.SE, another Stack Exchange site or a forum (but focused on CR.SE).
- To draw attention on a specific issue and function and provide an URL to the public code in GitHub
- To draw attention on a specific issue and function and copy it into the question.
- SQL queries (which are some kind of code)
- Code review of a whole module (and provide URL to the file in the public repo in GitHub)
- Code review of larger parts of the project.