The reason why I created the tag is that binary search is an algorithm that works on arrays, while a binary search tree (BST) is a completely different data structure, and an important one, at that. Could you please explain to me why this new tag is not appropriate ?
Should there be a binary-search-tree tag?
- https://codereview.stackexchange.com/review/suggested-edits/19894 (accepted - & rolled back))
- https://codereview.stackexchange.com/review/suggested-edits/19895 (rejected)
- https://codereview.stackexchange.com/review/suggested-edits/19896 (rejected)
- https://codereview.stackexchange.com/review/suggested-edits/19898 (rejected)
- https://codereview.stackexchange.com/review/suggested-edits/19899 (rejected)