I just found a question with finance and there are 45 questions tagged with it. what does that have to do with code review?
This led me to the Tags page and I found a few that look out of place
- arguments -> could be parameters? or not (it doesn't exist)
- asynctask -> note I just retagged the only 3 questions with asynchronous
- contextmenu -> I added a tag wiki for that.
- covariance probably a good tag that just isn't used often, no wiki.
- device-driver re-tag as drivers and add a wiki?
- elasticsearch I think we have a tag for Search algorithms, don't we? maybe this should be synonymized
- erb I am sure this means something to someone, probably just needs a wiki.
- etl Same as erb
I am sure that there are more, but this is as far as I have gotten so far.
I think we should look through the tags and clean them up a little bit.