While looking at a question, I saw a list of other related questions that had several meaningless titles:
- How can I make this code more elegant
- Can I make this C# for-loop more efficient?
- How to refactor a verbose datatype?
- How can I improve this OOP design? Is it even valid?
- How can I make this C# code better so it more closely follows DDD principles? Am I using factory correctly?
- How to refactor C# class to meet SOLID priniciple
Should I edit these titles to make them explain what the code is actually doing? Is this something that is beneficial to this site?