After answering this question, I noticed the user posted the same question 3 times in a row today. Now I kinda wish I didn't answer at all, because it feels like cheating to me. You have the issue of multiple answers that are the same, etc...
The questions are:
- Python 3 palindrome checker
- implement unit test cases for python palindrome
- My third post about Python 3 palindromes
- What can I do when something like this happens?
- More specifically, what can be done to prevent this kind of situation?
- Should I just flag and let a moderator handle it? What do I even flag it as?