If I have kept working on the code, and there are no answers (say one week after the original post), am I allowed to edit the code to reflect the changes I have made to it?
I believe this question is closely related (yet not a dupe, I hope) to:
- Is it okay to modify code in a post if we've discovered a bug, before receiving an answer?
- Is it okay to edit part(s) of code not yet reviewed?
- For an iterative review, is it okay to edit my own question to include revised code?
What makes me thinks this is not a dupe:
- The first question is about whether the OP found a bug in his question, but does not necessarily take into account whether any answers exist.
- The second question specifically asks when there are already some answers but they don't cover the whole code.
- The third question may seems to answer this question, however, this question, is also narrowed down to a question which have answers
I am aware that someone could be working on the code review, which would explain why there are still no answers. However, after one week or more I would think that the question just not made it but I could be totally wrong.