Yesterday I answered this question. Today when on my profile I noticed my answer was deleted.
- This was not a DMCA takedown, and so this meta and this one don't help in this situation.
This meta, which is about code being removed, says to add the code back into the post.
This doesn't help, as the post is deleted.
The post was self-deleted, and so raising a flag or inviting a moderator into chat to find out why the post was deleted doesn't seem like the correct way to handle this.
- The help center explains that there was another answer or a single up-vote on my answer and it wouldn't have been possible to be deleted. (I guess the system thinks my answer is useless)
- 10k tools says I can vote to undelete questions, but doesn't say any more, unlike with deleting posts.
- 20k tools says I can vote to undelete answers, but that doesn't really help here.
- As far as I know, I can't discuss undeleting the question with the user as they have 1 rep here and 15 rep on SO, meaning they can't talk in chat.
What should I do about this?