My reputation is too low to create the tag
clean-code. I really miss this tag since clean code is a major aspect of code reviews (just nowadays more than in the past)!
ok let's have a closer look at clean code:
- Don´t Repeat Yourself (DRY)
- Keep it simple, stupid (KISS)
- Beware of Optimizations!
- Favour Composition over Inheritance (FCoI)
- Integration Operation Segregation Principle (IOSP)
- Single Level of Abstraction (SLA)
- Single Responsibility Principle (SRP)
- Separation of Concerns (SoC)
- Interface Segregation Principle (ISP)
- Dependency Inversion Principle (DIP)
- Liskov Substitution Principle
- Principle of Least Astonishment
- Information Hiding Principle
- Open Closed Principle
- Tell, don´t ask
- Law of Demeter
- Inversion of Control Container
- You Ain´t Gonna Need It (YAGNI)
if you use the search and look for "clean code" you find many related and high voted items...