According to What topics I can ask about here?:
Simply ask yourself the following questions. To be on-topic the answer must be yes to all questions:
- Does my question contain code? (Please include the code in the question, not a link to it)
- Did I write that code?
- Is it actual code from a project rather than pseudo-code or example code?
- Do I want the code to be good code, (i.e. not code-golfing, obfuscation, or similar)
- To the best of my knowledge, does the code work?
- Do I want feedback about any or all facets of the code?
If you answered yes to all the above questions, your question is
on-topic for Code Review.
Third party code would fail number 2.
I think it also is against the spirit of Code Review. If the asker can't understand the code in the first place then they won't be able to understand the review of the code. The question is just asking for a product selection to be made for free.