Founder & CEO of Seine Software, Inc., a custom software development company.
Graduated from University of Manitoba's Computer Engineering program. Worked for: Manitoba HVDC Research Centre developing custom power system simulation software; Qualcomm Inc. reducing cell phone power consumption & developing 3D graphic drivers; Advanced Micro Devices developing OpenGLES drivers for handheld devices. Consulted for ERLPhase, Manitoba Hydro International, and RTDS Technologies Inc.
Programming experience ranging from desktop application development, through client-server applications, to device driver development in deeply embedded environments.
Member for 4 years, 7 months
9 profile views
Last seen Jul 7 at 19:25
- Code Review 23.9k 23.9k 44 gold badges2626 silver badges7373 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 8.1k 8.1k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 221 221 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 191 191 33 bronze badges
- Literature 171 171 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 73 Printing a list as "a, b, c." using Python
- 56 Match blood types in C
- 31 Rate my first python prime checker
- 22 How to validate that a Java 8 Stream has two specific elements in it?
- 22 Simple Python turn based battle game
- 21 Extraction of value from a dict-tree, given a path of arbitrary length
- 21 Prime sieve in Python
- View more network posts →