Founder & CEO of Seine Software, Inc., a custom software development company.
Graduated from University of Manitoba's Computer Engineering program. Worked for: Manitoba HVDC Research Centre developing custom power system simulation software; Qualcomm Inc. reducing cell phone power consumption & developing 3D graphic drivers; Advanced Micro Devices developing OpenGLES drivers for handheld devices. Consulted for ERLPhase, Manitoba Hydro International, and RTDS Technologies Inc.
Programming experience ranging from desktop application development, through client-server applications, to device driver development in deeply embedded environments.
Member for 3 years, 10 months
9 profile views
Last seen Jan 7 at 15:07
- Code Review 16.8k 16.8k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 7.8k 7.8k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 221 221 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 191 191 33 bronze badges
- Literature 171 171 55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 71 Printing a list as "a, b, c." using Python
- 55 Match blood types in C
- 21 Extraction of value from a dict-tree, given a path of arbitrary length
- 21 Explicit song lyrics checker
- 20 Automate the Boring Stuff with Python - The Collatz sequence project
- 20 A Simple Battleship Game
- 19 How to validate that a Java 8 Stream has two specific elements in it?
- View more network posts →