I am PhD student in Computer Science, interested in Machine Learning/Network Analysis in an Information Retrieval context. My current focus is on efficiently implementing structures for versatile document models.
Stackoverflow is my way of contributing back to the social community of developers and programming enthusiasts.
Top network posts
- 28 R internal handling of sparse matrices
- 12 PyTorch: new_ones vs ones
- 8 Spacy, Strange similarity between two sentences
- 6 PyTorch Autograd automatic differentiation feature
- 6 What does that code snippet signify "tf.logging.set_verbosity(tf.logging.INFO)" in tensorflow code?
- 5 Does scikit-learn uses One-Vs-Rest by default in multi-class classification?
- 5 Indexing a multi-dimensional tensor with a tensor in PyTorch
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.