Freelance ArcGIS Specialist with 25+ years Esri experience: ArcGIS Pro, ArcGIS for Desktop, ArcPy/Python, Geoprocessing (GP Services, ModelBuilder) & Data Driven Pages.
- eLearning videos (available via Discover Spatial):
- Python AddIns made easy
- Family HiStory Mapping
- ArcPy Tips & Tricks Bundle
- Working with Projects & Maps in ArcGIS Pro
- Flying start to ArcGIS Pro
- Using Python dictionaries with ArcPy
- Using Pseudo-dynamic Text in ArcPy Map Automation
- Writing Parsable Python for ArcGIS Field Calculator
- On Demand PDF Maps made easy using ArcPy
- ArcPy/Python tips for creating test data and performance timing code snippets
- Using ArcPy Cursors to Split by Attribute and Location
- Map Books made easy using Data Driven Pages
- ArcGIS for Desktop and ArcPy training courses are available Instructor-led or Self-paced at PolyGeo
Available for commercial ArcGIS consulting, training and support assignments, and willing to provide quotations to tackle intractable ArcGIS Pro, ArcGIS for Desktop & ArcPy problems on GIS Stack Exchange when unsuitable to resolving using its focussed Question & Answer format.
Survey to make your ArcGIS for Desktop (and ArcPy) Training needs known!
Member for 3 years, 5 months
1 profile view
Last seen Nov 23 '18 at 0:45
- Geographic Information Systems♦ 55.2k 55.2k 1717 gold badges8888 silver badges259259 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 18.9k 18.9k 55 gold badges3535 silver badges9292 bronze badges
- Genealogy & Family History♦ 7.2k 7.2k 55 gold badges2020 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 895 895 33 gold badges1919 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Area 51 406 406 11 gold badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 58 Choosing File Geodatabase (*.gdb), Personal Geodatabase (*.mdb) or shapefile format?
- 49 Keeping special status for Accepted Answers without sticking them to top forever?
- 27 Adding magic link for Meta Stack Overflow?
- 23 Removing only donut holes from polygons using ArcGIS Desktop?
- 23 What are Esri's new ArcGIS for Professionals and ArcGIS Pro?
- 22 How to improve rendering performance of a very large shapefile?
- 22 Running Python scripts (with parameters) within another Python script with ArcPy?
- View more network posts →