I have always been enthusiastic about software. I've got a couple of years of experience with a wide array of technologies and recently I have also become a fan of open source. I've got expertise with web, mobile and desktop development. The main technologies I use are .NET and Qt. I've been working on web projects since 2008, and I've been developing mobile apps since 2010. I've grown to like both Linux and Windows, and I prefer to use the right tool for the right job. I always prefer quality over quantity and have a passion for user interface development.
I'm proficent with
- Qt the C++ framework and also Qt Quick and QML
- Web technologies in general, such as jQuery, AJAX, HTML 5
- New and interesting stuff like Node.js
- Microsoft .NET - including technologies like ASP.NET, WPF, WCF, Silverlight, Windows Phone and SQL Server
- Stack Overflow 17.2k 17.2k 88 gold badges7878 silver badges117117 bronze badges
- Physics 943 943 11 gold badge66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 879 879 22 gold badges77 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Code Review 233 233 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Super User 214 214 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 191 How serious is this new ASP.NET security vulnerability and how can I workaround it?
- 119 How much is the overhead of smart pointers compared to normal pointers in C++?
- 70 Template Constraints C++
- 64 Does centrifugal force exist?
- 62 How do programmers work together on a project?
- 57 What do you call the interconnecting bits of a puzzle piece in English?
- 53 Where are generic methods stored?
- View more network posts →