Your Common Sense
I've been expelled from Stack Overflow solely because of my pursuit of quality. Beside many other things (like title and tag editing, finding dupes, etc), I tirelessly chased people who wrote bad answers, and naturally those people bombarded moderators with complaints.
So moderators decided: as it's impossible anyway for just one person to drain this Stack sewage that overflows with misinformation, outdated practices, wild guesses and all sorts of harmful content; and as it's much simpler to ban one truth-seeker than hundreds of rep-whores, then this one should be banned.
Top network posts
- 1022 How can I prevent SQL injection in PHP?
- 726 Join vs. sub-query
- 341 Stack Overflow technology makes me write bad answers
- 252 How can prepared statements protect from SQL injection attacks?
- 118 How can I use PHP to check if a directory is empty?
- 103 Why shouldn't I use mysql_* functions in PHP?
- 95 Obtain first line of a string in PHP
- View more network posts →