Your Common Sense
I've been expelled from Stack Overflow solely because of my pursuit of quality. Beside many other things (like title and tag editing, finding dupes, etc), I tirelessly chased people who wrote bad answers, and naturally those people bombarded moderators with complaints.
So moderators decided: as it's impossible anyway for just one person to drain this Stack sewage that overflows with misinformation, outdated practices, wild guesses and all sorts of harmful content; and as it's much simpler to ban one truth-seeker than hundreds of rep-whores, then this one should be banned.
- Stack Overflow 142.8k 142.8k 2323 gold badges154154 silver badges268268 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow на русском 17.3k 17.3k 33 gold badges1919 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 5.9k 5.9k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Code Review 5k 5k 11 gold badge77 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Information Security 735 735 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1046 How can I prevent SQL injection in PHP?
- 777 Join vs. sub-query
- 345 Stack Overflow technology makes me write bad answers
- 270 How can prepared statements protect from SQL injection attacks?
- 123 How can I use PHP to check if a directory is empty?
- 104 Why shouldn't I use mysql_* functions in PHP?
- 100 Obtain first line of a string in PHP
- View more network posts →