Your Common Sense
I've been expelled from Stack Overflow solely because of my pursuit of quality. Beside many other things (like title and tag editing, finding dupes, etc), I tirelessly chased people who wrote bad answers, and naturally those people bombarded moderators with complaints.
So moderators decided: as it's impossible anyway for just one person to drain this Stack sewage that overflows with misinformation, outdated practices, wild guesses and all sorts of harmful content; and as it's much simpler to ban one truth-seeker than hundreds of rep-whores, then this one should be banned.
- Stack Overflow 148.3k 148.3k 2828 gold badges178178 silver badges293293 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow на русском 19k 19k 33 gold badges2121 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Code Review 6.2k 6.2k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 6k 6k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Information Security 746 746 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1079 How can I prevent SQL injection in PHP?
- 855 Join vs. sub-query
- 352 Stack Overflow technology makes me write bad answers
- 293 How can prepared statements protect from SQL injection attacks?
- 130 How can I use PHP to check if a directory is empty?
- 123 mysqli_fetch_assoc() expects parameter / Call to a member function bind_param() errors. How to get the actual mysql error and fix it?
- 111 Obtain first line of a string in PHP
- View more network posts →