- Stack Overflow 55.8k 55.8k 1515 gold badges123123 silver badges181181 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 634 634 11 gold badge44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 231 231 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Code Review 129 129 77 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 123 123 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 79 Why use as.factor() instead of just factor()
- 71 How to debug "contrasts can be applied only to factors with 2 or more levels" error?
- 53 Function to calculate R2 (R-squared) in R
- 43 How does predict.lm() compute confidence interval and prediction interval?
- 34 lme4::lmer reports "fixed-effect model matrix is rank deficient", do I need a fix and how to?
- 31 Does R leverage SIMD when doing vectorized calculations?
- 26 How to obtain RMSE out of lm result?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Apr 4 '16