BY DAY: man who misses his family while at work
BY NIGHT: geek who secretly wants to sneak away from the family and code
FAVORITE GEEK JOKE: An infinite number of mathematicians walk into a bar. The first one orders a beer. The second one orders a half a beer. The third one orders a fourth of a beer. The bartender looks a the line of mathematicians stretching into the distance, holds up his hands, goes and pours two beers and sets them on the counter, saying "guys, there are limits."
Top network posts
- 58 Is there any way to reuse a Stream?
- 48 Automatic replacing all anonymous inner class to lambda in Intellij Idea
- 39 How do I fix or correct the "Default File Template" warning in IntelliJ Idea
- 19 Java 8 Streams: multiple filters vs. complex condition
- 18 Resource leak in Files.list(Path dir) when stream is not explicitly closed?
- 16 How to create Java time instant from pattern?
- 9 What is a word for "loudly whispered"?
- View more network posts →