BY DAY: man who misses his family while at work
BY NIGHT: geek who secretly wants to sneak away from the family and code
FAVORITE GEEK JOKE: An infinite number of mathematicians walk into a bar. The first one orders a beer. The second one orders a half a beer. The third one orders a fourth of a beer. The bartender looks a the line of mathematicians stretching into the distance, holds up his hands, goes and pours two beers and sets them on the counter, saying "guys, there are limits."
- Stack Overflow 5.3k 5.3k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Code Review 351 351 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 284 284 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 111 111 22 bronze badges
- Super User 101 101 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 61 Automatic replacing all anonymous inner class to lambda in Intellij Idea
- 39 How do I fix or correct the "Default File Template" warning in IntelliJ Idea
- 23 Resource leak in Files.list(Path dir) when stream is not explicitly closed?
- 22 Java 8 Streams: multiple filters vs. complex condition
- 20 How to create Java time instant from pattern?
- 9 What is a word for "loudly whispered"?
- 9 Returns and Inlines
- View more network posts →