My day job is with a company called SonoPlot, Inc., which I co-founded. SonoPlot manufactures and sells robotic systems for the printed electronics and biological research markets. Among other things, I write our control software in Cocoa.
I do Mac and iOS development on the side in my one-man company Sunset Lake Software, with a particular focus on the iPhone and iPad. I provide the source code for my Molecules iOS application under the BSD license, but I do sell an application called Pi Cubed as well. I'm the author of an open source framework called GPUImage which lets you perform GPU-accelerated filtering of images and video on Mac, iOS, and Linux.
I also taught a course on advanced iPhone development at the Madison Area Technical College, for which the fall and spring semesters' videos can be found on iTunes U. Class notes for this course (with links to sample code and other resources) can be downloaded here in VoodooPad format.
Member for 3 years, 4 months
13 profile views
Last seen May 15 '18 at 19:51
- Stack Overflow♦ 162.9k 162.9k 4444 gold badges369369 silver badges546546 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 50.4k 50.4k 2222 gold badges113113 silver badges219219 bronze badges
- Ask Different 450 450 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 364 364 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Area 51 300 300 77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 521 Add an "I don't understand" option for review audits
- 402 How do I associate file types with an iPhone application?
- 364 NSOperation vs Grand Central Dispatch
- 325 How do I apply a perspective transform to a UIView?
- 294 Moderators should be able to manually ban users from suggesting edits
- 261 What kind of leaks does automatic reference counting in Objective-C not prevent or minimize?
- 242 How does the new automatic reference counting mechanism work?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
May 17 '16