Stack Overflow Inc. doesn't care anymore about it's core user base. So I don't care about Stack Overflow anymore, and mostly stopped contributing. Currently there is a new project which is under development by veteran Stack Overflow users, called Codidact. Im realy looking forward to this Open Source community-oriented Q&A site.
I have developed my first application when I was 13 years old. So yes, I have made my hobby a profession.
I love writing frameworks more than using it, because with every solved problem you have learned something more. If you don't understand the basics, you don't understand the framework.
Next things I want to learn about:
If you want to provoke me, simple write Yoda-Code:
Hainichen, Sachsen, Deutschland
Member for 4 years, 6 months
1 profile view
Last seen Oct 3 '19 at 21:23
- Stack Overflow 13.8k 13.8k 1414 gold badges6060 silver badges9393 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 406 406 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Code Review 315 315 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 215 215 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Server Fault 201 201 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 105 Return Json object with Duplicate Keys using C#
- 76 How to hash a password
- 70 How to get the price of an app in Steam WebAPI?
- 40 How to disable precompiled views in net core 2.1+ for debugging?
- 35 HttpClient not supporting PostAsJsonAsync method C#
- 21 How should I manage DbContext Lifetime in MVC Core?
- 20 How to disable precompiled views in net core 2.1+ for debugging?
- View more network posts →