C++ programmer, Linux user (@home) and LLVM enthusiast.
Special interests in:
- Upcoming C++ standards
- code simplicity
- compiler optimizations
What every C++ programmer should know:
- Communities should improve
- C shouldn't be taught to learn C++
- Basic compiler optimizations
- Awesome tools to improve your workflow
Posts I'm proud on:
Top network posts
- 108 Does C++20 mandate source code being stored in files?
- 15 Using std::type_info for casting in natvis
- 14 Does std::move work with lvalue references? How does std::move work on standard containers?
- 13 Why does a variable become 'const' when I use a [=] capture (using Lambda class)?
- 11 Why does copy initializaton require destructor in C++17 with guaranteed move/copy elision?
- 11 Is it safe to return *this as a reference?
- 11 In what cases do I use malloc and/or new?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.