C++ programmer, hobby programmer (php, bash, c++), Linux user and LLVM enthusiast.
Special interests in:
- Upcoming C++ standards
- code simplicity
My free time gets spend with some musical notes, helping others and other hobbies.
Posts I'm proud on:
Member for 3 years, 2 months
6 profile views
Last seen Apr 25 at 4:51
Top network posts
- 12 Why does a variable become 'const' when I use a [=] capture (using Lambda class)?
- 10 [[maybe_unused]] on enumerator
- 10 Memory position of elements in C/C++ union
- 10 Get last word of the string
- 9 Does std::move work with lvalue references? How does std::move work on standard containers?
- 9 Are floating point operations resulting in infinity undefined behavior for IEC 559/IEEE 754 floating-point types
- 8 How does the vector::size() returns size of the vector in constant time?
- View more network posts →