I am passionate about Linux systems. And a security freak, might I say.
Member for 3 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 19 '19 at 6:02
- Unix & Linux 13.7k 13.7k 2525 gold badges8686 silver badges194194 bronze badges
- Super User 2.3k 2.3k 55 gold badges2121 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Code Review 1.4k 1.4k 66 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Information Security 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 127 Chrome 68 "Not secure" How to make it in red color?
- 82 Chrome 68 "Not secure" How to make it in red color?
- 51 How to safely turn off swap permanently and reclaim the space? (on Debian Jessie)
- 45 Managing difficult employees
- 44 How to safely turn off swap permanently and reclaim the space? (on Debian Jessie)
- 42 VirtualBox: Is it a bad idea to assign more virtual CPU cores than number of physical CPU cores
- 33 How to install VirtualBox Extension Pack to VirtualBox latest version on Linux?
- View more network posts →