I have been a senior developer with a focus on architecture, simplicity, and building effective teams for over ten years. As a director at Surge consulting I was involved in many operational duties and decisions and - in addition to software development duties - designed and implemented an interview processes and was involved in community building that saw it grow from 20 to about 250 developers.
I speak at conferences, have mentored dozens of software devs, have written popular articles, and been interviewed for a variety of podcasts and publications. I suppose that makes me an industry leader.
I'm particularly interesting in companies that allow remote work and can check one or more of the following boxes:
- Product companies that help people in a non-trite manner (eg I'm not super interested in the next greatest way to get food delivered)
- Product companies that make developer or productivity tooling
- Funded startups that need a technical co-founder
- Functional programming (especially Clojure or Elixir)
- Companies trying to do something interesting with WebAssembly
- Stack Overflow 102.6k 102.6k 116116 gold badges343343 silver badges581581 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 2k 2k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Code Review 1.6k 1.6k 1010 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 481 481 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Super User 475 475 11 gold badge99 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1740 Programmatically navigate using React router
- 835 How do I get the path of the assembly the code is in?
- 267 How do I set a cookie on HttpClient's HttpRequestMessage
- 230 Unix tail equivalent command in Windows Powershell
- 181 Prevent errors from breaking / crashing gulp watch
- 128 Could not load type from assembly error
- 120 Position last flex item at the end of container
- View more network posts →