I'm currently working as a Tester. I'd like to have as thorough an understanding as possible of how Windows File Systems like NTFS,ReFS work, their various aspects,quirks etc. I'm hoping you can help be become better. I'm also pretty good at C#.
Member for 4 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 14 '19 at 5:15
- Super User 1.8k 1.8k 55 gold badges2121 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.3k 1.3k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 301 301 22 gold badges55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 185 185 11 gold badge11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 161 161 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 50 Displaying Unicode in Powershell
- 43 How to view all the Symbolic links,Junction points,Hard links in a Folder using dir?
- 13 What is the difference between 127.0.0.1 and my assigned IPv4 address?
- 10 Passing command-line arguments to a windows batch script
- 9 What is the difference between PXE and Wake-on-LAN (WoL)?
- 6 Case sensitive file extensions in Windows and Linux
- 6 Selenium - Difference between text_to_be_present_in_element and text_to_be_present_in_element_value
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Feb 12 '19