Knowing the tools you have to work with is the first step to finding the right one, so keep learning!
- Software Engineering 14.7k 14.7k 88 gold badges5353 silver badges9292 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.8k 2.8k 22 gold badges2020 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Code Review 2.8k 2.8k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 2.2k 2.2k 1212 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 480 480 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 120 What does a tilde in angle brackets mean when creating a Java generic class?
- 108 Are there guidelines on how many parameters a function should accept?
- 95 Can moderators from other sites be differentiated here?
- 72 Why use partial classes?
- 72 How necessary is it to follow defensive programming practices for code that will never be made publicly available?
- 43 Is there any reason to use "plain old data" classes?
- 35 Why doesn't my android custom account show in "Accounts and Settings"?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (28)
41 Which answer to accept? Jan 20 '11
21 What should our elevator pitch be? Mar 9 '11
13 Should design questions be on-topic here? Jan 20 '11
12 Grammar problem in close reason Apr 4 '12
11 Reviewing same file multiple times = same question? Sep 27 '11
9 Is Code Review viable? Mar 23 '11