Knowing the tools you have to work with is the first step to finding the right one, so keep learning!
Top network posts
- 110 What does a tilde in angle brackets mean when creating a Java generic class?
- 102 Are there guidelines on how many parameters a function should accept?
- 88 Can moderators from other sites be differentiated here?
- 72 Why use partial classes?
- 72 How necessary is it to follow defensive programming practices for code that will never be made publicly available?
- 41 Is there any reason to use "plain old data" classes?
- 35 Why doesn't my android custom account show in "Accounts and Settings"?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (28)
40 Which answer to accept? Jan 20 '11
21 What should our elevator pitch be? Mar 9 '11
13 Should design questions be on-topic here? Jan 20 '11
12 Grammar problem in close reason Apr 4 '12
11 Reviewing same file multiple times = same question? Sep 27 '11
9 Is Code Review viable? Mar 23 '11