Drag and Drop
As a French, I don't understand the singular "they", use anything else when referring to me. For singular they I will just assume it's either Answerers or Commenters.
Member for 3 years, 3 months
3 profile views
Last seen Oct 17 '18 at 6:05
- Stack Overflow 1.5k 1.5k 33 gold badges1515 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 880 880 22 gold badges99 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Super User 438 438 11 gold badge44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 246 246 22 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Code Review 216 216 22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 64 How to open .dbml in designer mode with VS?
- 29 How to make a metal with extraordinary property worthless?
- 26 Can a human survive acceleration from 0 km/h to 310 km/h, and then back down to 0 km/h, all in 500 meters?
- 17 I travel back in time: how could I know when I landed?
- 12 How to make the Earth red again?
- 11 How can a firebender become an effective, but stealthy, assassin?
- 10 In a Hard combat game, how do I hint that the story will be combat-light?
- View more network posts →