Drag and Drop
As a French, I don't understand the singular "they", use anything else when referring to me. For singular they I will just assume it's either Answerers or Commenters.
Pronouns: Anything but not "they"!
Member for 4 years, 1 month
3 profile views
Last seen Oct 17 '18 at 6:05
- Stack Overflow 2.1k 2.1k 33 gold badges1717 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 1.3k 1.3k 22 gold badges1010 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Super User 978 978 11 gold badge66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 356 356 33 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Code Review 321 321 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 80 How to open .dbml in designer mode with VS?
- 29 How to make a metal with extraordinary property worthless?
- 26 Can a human survive acceleration from 0 km/h to 310 km/h, and then back down to 0 km/h, all in 500 meters?
- 17 I travel back in time: how could I know when I landed?
- 12 How to make the Earth red again?
- 11 How can a firebender become an effective, but stealthy, assassin?
- 10 In a Hard combat game, how do I hint that the story will be combat-light?
- View more network posts →