I was in SW from 1974 till 2019. Retired as CTO of SV based SW company that I cofounded.
Started with cobol on punched cards. Ended with v large scale SAAS c# projects. And linux stuff in go.
current fun project, writing PDP11 emulator in c++17. Cos why not -:) also writing a few bits in rust.
Member for 4 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 16 '16 at 1:50
- Stack Overflow 31k 31k 1818 gold badges6565 silver badges117117 bronze badges
- Server Fault 1.5k 1.5k 33 gold badges1010 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Code Review 568 568 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 271 271 66 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 161 161 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 306 When to use the different log levels
- 178 Why do linked lists use pointers instead of storing nodes inside of nodes
- 138 Are networks now faster than disks?
- 70 Where would you use a friend function vs. a static member function?
- 64 What does go install do?
- 60 How do I tell what type of value is in a Perl variable?
- 42 Are references and pointers equal with regards to polymorphism?
- View more network posts →