I am a mathematician and pharmacologist at MIT and the University of Maryland, School of Pharmacy. My programming language of choice is Julia. I run a blog on Julia, mathematics, and stochastic biology and I have developed a few libraries in Julia, including (but not limited to) DifferentialEquations.jl and ParallelDataTransfer.jl. For more information, please check out my Github profile or my personal website.
Top network posts
- 166 How to silence the voice that tells you you're being financially irresponsible by spending 4 to 6 years doing a PhD?
- 45 What does "symplectic" mean in reference to numerical integrators, and does SciPy's odeint use them?
- 42 How mature is the "Julia" scientific computing language project?
- 32 BDF vs implicit Runge Kutta time stepping
- 32 macOS Python with numpy faster than Julia in training neural network
- 31 Which Runge-Kutta method is more accurate: Dormand-Prince or Cash-Karp?
- 25 Julia: OOP or not
- View more network posts →