I am a mathematician and pharmacologist at MIT and the University of Maryland, School of Pharmacy. My programming language of choice is Julia. I run a blog on Julia, mathematics, and stochastic biology and I have developed a few libraries in Julia, including (but not limited to) DifferentialEquations.jl and Pumas. For more information, please check out my Github profile or my personal website.
- Stack Overflow 12.2k 12.2k 22 gold badges3030 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Computational Science 6.7k 6.7k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Academia 3.4k 3.4k 11 gold badge66 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Mathematics 556 556 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Code Review 396 396 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 175 How to silence the voice that tells you you're being financially irresponsible by spending 4 to 6 years doing a PhD?
- 45 What does "symplectic" mean in reference to numerical integrators, and does SciPy's odeint use them?
- 42 How mature is the "Julia" scientific computing language project?
- 33 BDF vs implicit Runge Kutta time stepping
- 33 macOS Python with numpy faster than Julia in training neural network
- 32 Which Runge-Kutta method is more accurate: Dormand-Prince or Cash-Karp?
- 28 Julia: OOP or not
- View more network posts →