Hi, Christian here! I'm a programming enthusiast and avid leaner. I mostly dabble in Python (since that's the language I first learned to program in), but I also enjoy programming in other languages such as C, C++, Java, and Ruby. In addition to learning new languages, I enjoy writing compilers/interpreters for toy languages I design (weird, I know.) If you're new here, take the tour and visit the help-center. Thanks for stopping by!
Projects I've written
If you'd like to contribute to one of the projects above, feel free to send me a pull request on Github.
Answers I'm Proud Of
- Why does Python have a limit on the number of static blocks that can be nested?
- I'm getting an IndentationError. How do I fix it?
- What is co_names?
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy. - Martin Luther King Jr.
Member for 2 years, 10 months
4 profile views
Last seen 2 days ago
Top network posts
- 79 How does garbage collection work in languages which are natively compiled?
- 74 Why does Python have a limit on the number of static blocks that can be nested?
- 52 I'm getting an IndentationError. How do I fix it?
- 36 I'm getting an IndentationError. How do I fix it?
- 22 What's the difference between str.isdigit, isnumeric and isdecimal in python?
- 22 What is the common procedure used when compilers statically type check "complex" expressions?
- 22 Is it possible to create a "bootstrapped" interpreter independent of the original interpreter?
- View more network posts →