Hi, Christian here! I'm a programming enthusiast and avid leaner. I mostly dabble in Python (since that's the language I first learned to program in), but I also enjoy programming in other languages such as C, C++, Java, and Ruby. In addition to learning new languages, I enjoy writing compilers/interpreters for toy languages I design (weird, I know.) If you're new here, take the tour and visit the help-center. Thanks for stopping by!
Projects I've written
If you'd like to contribute to one of the projects above, feel free to send me a pull request on Github.
Answers I'm Proud Of
- Why does Python have a limit on the number of static blocks that can be nested?
- I'm getting an IndentationError. How do I fix it?
- What is co_names?
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy. - Martin Luther King Jr.
Member for 4 years, 11 months
4 profile views
Last seen Oct 28 '20 at 18:49
- Stack Overflow 19.8k 19.8k 66 gold badges4444 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 2.6k 2.6k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Code Review 1k 1k 77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 459 459 22 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Code Golf 437 437 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 83 How does garbage collection work in languages which are natively compiled?
- 78 Why does Python have a limit on the number of static blocks that can be nested?
- 74 I'm getting an IndentationError. How do I fix it?
- 47 I'm getting an IndentationError. How do I fix it?
- 41 TypeError: int() argument must be a string, a bytes-like object or a number, not 'list'
- 39 What's the difference between str.isdigit, isnumeric and isdecimal in python?
- 26 Python Get Property if Object is not None
- View more network posts →