Existing code exerts a powerful influence. Its very presence argues that it is both correct and necessary.
Member for 10 years, 6 months
15 profile views
Last seen Jun 9 '11 at 18:11
- Stack Overflow 36.1k 36.1k 4141 gold badges118118 silver badges182182 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 6.2k 6.2k 11 gold badge2525 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 4.1k 4.1k 33 gold badges1616 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 604 604 44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 409 409 11 gold badge33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 840 Understanding "randomness"
- 567 How to affect other elements when one element is hovered
- 216 Run same command again but as root
- 189 "Full screen" <iframe>
- 154 How to check if string input is a number?
- 149 More elegant way of declaring multiple variables at the same time
- 132 Run same command again but as root
- View more network posts →