My formal web name is DannyNiu/NJF, no space, forward-slash, case-sensitive.
There are also things I haven't learnt yet, many are as fascinating as side quests in RPG/action games.
My reputation points isn't high, but I think it's mostly due to the prolonged history of SO and SE networks where questions are saturated with answers.
I dislike politicizing, especially when the purpose is to demean someone or some group of people.
Member for 4 years, 9 months
1 profile view
Last seen Dec 25 '20 at 3:23
- Cryptography 5k 5k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 659 659 55 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 399 399 22 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Academia 321 321 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Information Security 273 273 11 silver badge1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 21 How can I improve my paper with mostly original contents and only two references?
- 13 How reassuring is 64-bit (in)security?
- 12 Why does the PHP parser understand "$x++-++$x", but fail on "$x+++++$x"?
- 12 Functional difference between stream cipher, XOF, seed expander, KDF, etc
- 11 Is there asymmetric encryption in SSH?
- 11 Is this the reason why fread/fwrite has 2 `size_t` arguments?
- 11 Do certificates need to be stored as encrypted?
- View more network posts →