My formal web name is DannyNiu/NJF, no space, forward-slash, case-sensitive.
There are also things I haven't learnt yet, many are as fascinating as side quests in RPG/action games.
My reputation points isn't high, but I think it's mostly due to the prolonged history of SO and SE networks where questions are saturated with answers.
I dislike politicizing, especially when the purpose is to demean someone or some group of people.
- Cryptography 5.9k 5.9k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 716 716 55 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 409 409 33 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 367 367 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Academia 321 321 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 22 Cracking RSA (or other algorithms) manually by a savant
- 21 How can I improve my paper with mostly original contents and only two references?
- 20 Can we pick which key is private or public in asymmetric encryption? Do the keys actually encrypt and decrypt a cipher text?
- 17 Change the source of Google reCAPTCHAs to recaptcha.net so it works in countries where google.com is blocked
- 13 How reassuring is 64-bit (in)security?
- 12 Why does the PHP parser understand "$x++-++$x", but fail on "$x+++++$x"?
- 12 Functional difference between stream cipher, XOF, seed expander, KDF, etc
- View more network posts →