I am a software engineer at the Space Telescope Science Institute in Baltimore, Maryland. We provide support to the NASA Hubble Space Telescope and James Webb Space Telescope projects.
Scala is currently my favorite programming language.
I am also a writer working on my first novel. One of my goals is to get published and answer questions about my work on SciFi.SE.
Member for 7 years, 8 months
39 profile views
Last seen 2 days ago
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 16.6k 16.6k 22 gold badges5454 silver badges9393 bronze badges
- Code Review 4.3k 4.3k 2323 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 1.8k 1.8k 1010 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Ebooks 1.6k 1.6k 1212 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 1.1k 1.1k 88 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 97 In Back to the Future, why was the speed 88 miles per hour?
- 86 Why were the Death Eaters so lenient during the fight at the Department of Mysteries?
- 80 Why did Hermione stay with Harry and not leave with Ron?
- 52 Where do teachers sleep at Hogwarts?
- 47 What is the significance of Lily Luna Potter's middle name?
- 35 Did the witches know that the Wizard of Oz was a fraud?
- 29 Name of a syfy tv movie about passengers on an airplane
- View more network posts →