I'm a software consultant based in Cambridge, UK. I work for Ravenbrook Limited, where you can see my résumé or even hire me. I've worked on all sorts of things, including industrial quality control automation, programming language implementation, web content management, automated test development, video games, and memory management.
I have a personal website at garethrees.org.
Cambridge, United Kingdom
Member for 7 years, 3 months
125 profile views
Last seen May 26 at 17:02
- Stack Overflow 55k 55k 77 gold badges108108 silver badges148148 bronze badges
- Code Review 46.2k 46.2k 33 gold badges106106 silver badges191191 bronze badges
- Literature 8.9k 8.9k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges8585 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 3.6k 3.6k 1414 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Skeptics 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 454 Difference between numpy.array shape (R, 1) and (R,)
- 185 How to calculate bounce angle?
- 127 django - why is the request.POST object immutable?
- 119 Algorithm for finding the fewest rectangles to cover a set of rectangles without overlapping
- 119 Are people on average more likely to die in an extinction event than in a car crash?
- 96 Add one year in current date PYTHON
- 93 Algorithm for classifying words for hangman difficulty levels as "Easy","Medium", or "Hard"
- View more network posts →