BY DAY: coding python/windows stuff, optimize C/C++/Ada build chains, trying to coerce my managers into giving me interesting projects, help people on all the company's projects where I can, answering questions and moderating (emergencies only) on StackOverflow
BY NIGHT: managing the kids, coding python & C++ & 68k asm stuff, retrogaming, retrocoding, playing the piano, answering questions and moderating on StackOverflow
More on my linkedIn profile. Please no solliciting on that one, or contact for my moderator actions (I'll report those systematically).
Member for 3 years, 6 months
2 profile views
Last seen Sep 22 '19 at 14:34
- Stack Overflow♦ 118.4k 118.4k 1111 gold badges8080 silver badges138138 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 1.1k 1.1k 44 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Code Review 793 793 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Computer Science 211 211 44 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 188 188 55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 52 Should I avoid converting to a string if a value is already a string?
- 45 Overflow appears even when using unsigned long int
- 39 Executing functions within switch dictionary
- 35 ValueError: cannot switch from manual field specification to automatic field numbering
- 31 How do I create a for-loop where the variable's value is equal to the stop value of range when the loop runs to the end in Python?
- 31 Printing without parentheses varying error message using Python 3
- 23 How can I check if a string contains ANY letters from the alphabet?
- View more network posts →