Zombie fighter • revivalist • necromancer.
Thanks to everyone who has helped me get to where I am today. I couldn't have done it without you!
It is open season for zombies - here are a few ripe ones waiting to be picked off:
- navigation bar with forward fading links
- Search and Replace (FreeCodeCamp intermediate algorithm scripting)
If you review first posts on CR SE and you haven't already read it then see Why is it a bad idea to click “No Action Needed”?.
Occasionally some users partake in serial voting - note that it will be reversed by the system at the end of the day.
I wonder if this answer will ever get looked at by the OP...
I believe in complying with the Be nice model and accordingly, wonder why certain users downvote answers without leaving an explanation in a comment...
Portland, OR, United States
Member for 3 years, 7 months
33 profile views
Last seen 2 days ago
- Code Review 16.4k 16.4k 99 gold badges2727 silver badges113113 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 7.2k 7.2k 88 gold badges2525 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 261 261 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 115 115 77 bronze badges
- Server Fault 101 101 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 26 Count all vowels in string
- 13 Why does the OneDrive js Picker in Edge go back to the redirect URI instead of showing the files?
- 13 Appending newlines characters (i.e. \r\n) to a form field sent in a post request
- 12 jQuery .map into array
- 10 If non-array property exists convert it to one and push new value
- 10 Reformatting a date from YYYY-MM-DD to MM/DD/YYYY
- View more network posts →