- Stack Overflow 10k 10k 33 gold badges2020 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 5.5k 5.5k 33 gold badges1515 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Code Review 444 444 44 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 265 265 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 103 103 55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 43 Is &*NULL well-defined in C?
- 38 Why are measures (aka "bars") important?
- 37 Is the tritone (A4 / d5 / DA3 / Dd6) still banned in Roman Catholic music?
- 22 If there are no diminished keys, then why does Locrian mode exist?
- 20 Why do we have same chord but different name?
- 20 Does the C standard require the size of an array of n elements to be n times the size of an element?
- 19 Curly braces as argument of function
- View more network posts →