- Stack Overflow 13k 13k 33 gold badges2727 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 6.4k 6.4k 33 gold badges2121 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Code Review 699 699 66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 265 265 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 103 103 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 44 Is &*NULL well-defined in C?
- 38 Why are measures (aka "bars") important?
- 37 Is the tritone (A4 / d5 / DA3 / Dd6) still banned in Roman Catholic music?
- 26 Are there reliable, formulaic ways to form chords on the guitar?
- 24 What is this 4 sharp symbol and what does it mean?
- 22 If there are no diminished keys, then why does Locrian mode exist?
- 20 Why do we have same chord but different name?
- View more network posts →