The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity.
Albert Einstein US (German-born) physicist (1879 - 1955)
Member for 9 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 20 '14 at 2:28
- Software Engineering 663 663 77 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Code Review 307 307 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Reverse Engineering 216 216 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 139 139 11 gold badge11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Super User 121 121 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 9 amount of code in code review
- 8 Is STL implemented with OO?
- 7 Bottlenecks, nginx as a load balancer
- 6 What 's the essential difference between agile developing and plan based developing?
- 6 HTTP Get with proxy
- 6 understanding the stack
- 5 Which style is better to check and log the error?
- View more network posts →