I am a PhD student in University of Leicester, UK. My interests are functional programming, category theory, and game theory.
All my contributions on the StackExchange network are placed under public domain to the extent possible by law.
If you see my question or answer, and it's not good enough, for any reason, don't hesitate to leave a comment under it. I'll do my best to improve it. My goal is to leave answers that are very readable and require least background knowledge.
- Stack Overflow 10.6k 10.6k 33 gold badges7575 silver badges134134 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 3.5k 3.5k 77 gold badges3333 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Super User 819 819 99 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Emacs 808 808 77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Philosophy 429 429 66 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 164 Run a command that is shadowed by an alias
- 114 What does the `<<` operator mean in elm?
- 76 Which installed software packages use the most disk space on Debian?
- 62 What is ".xsession" for?
- 48 Merge cells in org-mode tables
- 42 Change global keyboard shortcuts
- 37 Managing helper death
- View more network posts →