I am a PhD student in University of Leicester, UK. My interests are functional programming, category theory, and game theory.
All my contributions on the StackExchange network are placed under public domain to the extent possible by law.
If you see my question or answer, and it's not good enough, for any reason, don't hesitate to leave a comment under it. I'll do my best to improve it. My goal is to leave answers that are very readable and require least background knowledge.
- Stack Overflow 14.1k 14.1k 33 gold badges7777 silver badges135135 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 5.9k 5.9k 77 gold badges3333 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Super User 1.1k 1.1k 1010 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Emacs 908 908 77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Philosophy 854 854 88 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 169 Run a command that is shadowed by an alias
- 118 What does the `<<` operator mean in elm?
- 80 Which installed software packages use the most disk space on Debian?
- 62 What is ".xsession" for?
- 48 Merge cells in org-mode tables
- 43 Change global keyboard shortcuts
- 37 Managing helper death
- View more network posts →