I like to code and I do it a lot. I want to build software to save the planet. I code in many programming languages, I'm expert in a few. I'm code reviewer, unit tester, and driver of change. I get things done.
I make free Android apps such as Programming Quiz, websites such as bashoneliners.com, and other open source stuff. I wrote a book on Bazaar Version Control, and an article on shell tips & tricks for Linux Journal.
Stack Careers: https://stackoverflow.com/cv/janosgyerik
- Code Review 100.6k 100.6k 1313 gold badges132132 silver badges354354 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 95.7k 95.7k 1818 gold badges154154 silver badges179179 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 7.6k 7.6k 22 gold badges2525 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 3.9k 3.9k 1515 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Super User 2.1k 2.1k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 166 Does Git warn me if a shorthand commit ID can refer to 2 different commits?
- 152 Download a single folder or directory from a GitHub repo
- 151 Display current date and time without punctuation
- 149 Error "can't use subversion command line client : svn" when opening android project checked out from svn
- 136 Which is faster: while(1) or while(2)?
- 131 How do I add all new files to SVN
- 124 Pass the output of previous command to next as an argument
- View more network posts →