Former moderator of https://codereview.stackexchange.com
I like to code and I do it a lot. I want to build software to save the planet. I code in many programming languages, I'm expert in a few. I'm code reviewer, unit tester, and driver of change. I get things done.
I make free Android apps such as Programming Quiz, websites such as bashoneliners.com, and other open source stuff. I wrote a book on Bazaar Version Control, and an article on shell tips & tricks for Linux Journal.
Stack Careers: https://stackoverflow.com/cv/janosgyerik
- Stack Overflow 105.9k 105.9k 1919 gold badges183183 silver badges202202 bronze badges
- Code Review 105.5k 105.5k 1313 gold badges141141 silver badges368368 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 9.1k 9.1k 22 gold badges2828 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 4.3k 4.3k 1717 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Super User 2.6k 2.6k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 175 Pass the output of previous command to next as an argument
- 173 Display current date and time without punctuation
- 170 Download a single folder or directory from a GitHub repo
- 168 Does Git warn me if a shorthand commit ID can refer to 2 different commits?
- 166 Error "can't use subversion command line client : svn" when opening android project checked out from svn
- 148 How do I add all new files to SVN
- 141 Which is faster: while(1) or while(2)?
- View more network posts →