I like to code and I do it a lot. I want to build software to save the planet. I code in many programming languages, I'm expert in a few. I'm code reviewer, unit tester, and driver of change. I get things done.
I make free Android apps such as Programming Quiz, websites such as bashoneliners.com, and other open source stuff. I wrote a book on Bazaar Version Control, and an article on shell tips & tricks for Linux Journal.
Stack Careers: https://stackoverflow.com/cv/janosgyerik
Top network posts
- 166 Does Git warn me if a shorthand commit ID can refer to 2 different commits?
- 151 Display current date and time without punctuation
- 151 Download a single folder or directory from a GitHub repo
- 149 Error "can't use subversion command line client : svn" when opening android project checked out from svn
- 137 Which is faster: while(1) or while(2)?
- 130 How do I add all new files to SVN
- 122 Pass the output of previous command to next as an argument
- View more network posts →