Any colour you like.
Check out my stream on Twitch.
- Editing Help
- Accept the answer
- Least Astonishment
- What do (lambda) function closures capture in Python?
- why 0-6 is -6 false
- Making a flat list out of list of lists in Python
- str.join : LC vs generator
- Some patterns for fast Python : Guido van Rossum
- Why does
a == b or c or dalways evaluate to True? or How do I test one variable against multiple values?
- Python removing duplicates in lists
- Loop “Forgets” to Remove Some Items
- Best way to check if an item is present in a list of lists?
Add me(ashwch) on PSN for FIFA 18 etc
- Stack Overflow 192.1k 192.1k 4242 gold badges367367 silver badges431431 bronze badges
- Code Review 3k 3k 99 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 344 344 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Code Golf 169 169 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 161 161 22 gold badges22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 338 Element-wise addition of 2 lists?
- 277 OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory while using python subprocess in Django
- 238 python max function using 'key' and lambda expression
- 224 Python dict how to create key or append an element to key?
- 223 How can I print variable and string on same line in Python?
- 192 Rounding to two decimal places in Python 2.7?
- 191 Is the list of Python reserved words and builtins available in a library?
- View more network posts →