I write code for fun and profit. Sometimes I blog about it. Not enough time for either.
At work I break websites.
At home I break physics based mobile games.
"No code more than 8 lines ever worked as intended first time." - My Dad.
- Stack Overflow 9.8k 9.8k 1818 gold badges8686 silver badges154154 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 1k 1k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Project Management 895 895 66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 557 557 11 gold badge55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 439 439 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 163 Unable to find testhost.dll. Please publish your test project and retry
- 35 Retrieving XML element name using t-SQL
- 29 Unable to find testhost.dll. Please publish your test project and retry
- 28 What would birds look like if they used buoyancy to fight gravity?
- 28 Detect different device platforms using CSS
- 21 Trim() a list of strings using dynamic query language to produce a trimmed IQueryable<string>
- 21 T-SQL Pivot? Possibility of creating table columns from row values
- View more network posts →