Beware, I'm constantly making changes to my languages, so if one of my answers doesn't work, don't hesitate to comment so I can update it. Furthermore, if any of my answers are lacking explanations, let me know and I'll add one in.
You can get in touch with me by:
Member for 3 years, 6 months
15 profile views
Last seen yesterday
- Code Golf 16.6k 16.6k 55 gold badges4040 silver badges120120 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 3.1k 3.1k 66 gold badges2121 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.2k 1.2k 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 641 641 66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 590 590 11 gold badge77 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 100 One OEIS after another
- 64 Make a ;# interpreter
- 62 The Programming Language Quiz, Mark II - Cops
- 39 Is Voldemort called "Tom Elvis Riddle" in the French versions of Harry Potter?
- 37 Limit the number of questions per site in the Hot Network Questions list
- 35 What is this record-destroying scene in Family Guy a reference to?
- 31 How close are we, really?
- View more network posts →