Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 8 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 2 '14 at 21:58
Top network posts
- 556 Is 23,148,855,308,184,500 a magic number, or sheer chance?
- 348 Why does the C++ STL not provide any "tree" containers?
- 225 round() for float in C++
- 188 Are there any downsides to passing structs by value in C, rather than passing a pointer?
- 148 Can't copy and paste in Remote Desktop Connection session
- 124 When - and why - should you store data in the Windows Registry?
- 124 What is the lifetime of a static variable in a C++ function?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.