Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 9 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 2 '14 at 21:58
- Stack Overflow 61.8k 61.8k 3737 gold badges155155 silver badges259259 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 3.9k 3.9k 2121 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Super User 2.1k 2.1k 44 gold badges1414 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Photography 1.8k 1.8k 1212 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 556 Is 23,148,855,308,184,500 a magic number, or sheer chance?
- 383 Why does the C++ STL not provide any "tree" containers?
- 234 round() for float in C++
- 204 Are there any downsides to passing structs by value in C, rather than passing a pointer?
- 169 Can't copy and paste in Remote Desktop Connection session
- 128 What is the lifetime of a static variable in a C++ function?
- 127 When - and why - should you store data in the Windows Registry?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.