I am a computer engineer and former researcher who loves math, science, and math education. I also have an artistic side as an improvisation actor, particularly as a Playback Theatre performer. I enjoy participating in math.SE as a learning place. I perhaps learn more by answering questions than asking them :)
Here are some of my answers that you won't find on my top-voted list:
Member for 3 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 10 '19 at 5:50
Top network posts
- 16 Is Scrabble's method of determining turn order fair?
- 13 Is it possible to live as a British/Canadian/Australian while openly disavowing the Monarchy?
- 13 Have 500 million mammals, birds and reptiles died in the 2019 Australian bushfires?
- 12 Objective metric to describe skill vs luck in games that include randomness
- 11 Calculating the median in the St. Petersburg paradox
- 10 Two Circles Can Have At Most One Common Chord? (IMO)
- 9 Parity of rows and columns of a rectangular table of binary digits
- View more network posts →