I am a computer engineer and former researcher who loves math, science, and math education. I also have an artistic side as an improvisation actor, particularly as a Playback Theatre performer. I enjoy participating in math.SE as a learning place. I perhaps learn more by answering questions than asking them :)
Here are some of my answers that you won't find on my top-voted list:
- Mathematics 3.1k 3.1k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 604 604 77 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Code Review 352 352 11 gold badge22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Skeptics 235 235 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Politics 231 231 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 16 Is Scrabble's method of determining turn order fair?
- 13 Is it possible to live as a British/Canadian/Australian while openly disavowing the Monarchy?
- 13 Have 500 million mammals, birds and reptiles died in the 2019 Australian bushfires?
- 12 Calculating the median in the St. Petersburg paradox
- 12 Objective metric to describe skill vs luck in games that include randomness
- 10 Two Circles Can Have At Most One Common Chord? (IMO)
- 9 Parity of rows and columns of a rectangular table of binary digits
- View more network posts →