Mike - SMT
Currently working in data management using tools such as SQL, Python, Tableau and more. My role consist of automation and improvements of existing systems as well as developing new tools to work with data.
Owasso, OK, United States
Member for 4 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 7 '19 at 17:22
- Stack Overflow 14.6k 14.6k 33 gold badges2727 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- The Workplace 2.2k 2.2k 66 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 637 637 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Code Review 506 506 33 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Super User 194 194 77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 54 Appropriate to ask a recruiter to go back and negotiate salary again?
- 24 Co-Worker Overreacts to Request for Clarification
- 19 How representative of a company is a bad interview process?
- 16 The second draft of our Code of Conduct is available for feedback and review
- 15 I got declined for a promotion EOD Friday. What are the consequences of just not showing up Tuesday?
- 13 Should I downvote an answer (no added value) posted on an already well answered questions?
- 13 Tkinter grid fill empty space
- View more network posts →