Note: all of my questions and answers prior to 2019-10-01 were submitted on the understanding that I was licensing them under CC-BY-SA 3.0. I have never consciously licensed any of them under any other licence unless explicitly in the text of the question or answer. For the avoidance of doubt, you should consider yourself free to use them under that licence, and disregard any claims by third parties (including Stack Exchange) that they are available under other licences.
Member for 8 years, 10 months
35 profile views
Last seen Dec 2 at 10:55
- Code Golf 41.7k 41.7k 44 gold badges5858 silver badges152152 bronze badges
- Code Review 23.2k 23.2k 11 gold badge3939 silver badges8989 bronze badges
- Mathematics 12.2k 12.2k 11 gold badge2323 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 4.9k 4.9k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Puzzling 4.3k 4.3k 1414 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 259 Affiliate Ads Are Coming To The Network
- 172 How can I effectively tell people that their defensiveness over me bringing up an issue is part of the issue?
- 94 Why don't Americans write "devor" instead of "devour"?
- 93 Dates on degrees don’t make sense – will people care?
- 80 Extending OEIS: Counting Diamond Tilings
- 79 How to answer "functional programming is useless"?
- 78 Listing a Stack Overflow user as co-author for having provided substantial programming support
- View more network posts →