- Stack Overflow 10.2k 10.2k 55 gold badges3636 silver badges7474 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 715 715 44 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Code Review 351 351 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Mathematics 241 241 11 gold badge22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Computer Science 179 179 99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 26 Why is a temporary char** argument illegal?
- 14 numba - TypingError: cannot determine Numba type of <class 'builtin_function_or_method'>
- 13 Is `auto` specifier slower in compilation time?
- 12 How a function can set and get information from a struct in C
- 11 Is there a difference between downloading / installing a list of packages and downloading each package by its own?
- 11 Why put const (...)& in C++
- 11 Difference between #pragma and _Pragma() in C
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jun 4 '18